- High quality 15pin SATA to 4pin Molex power cable
- 4 pin molex to SATA power: Small size, convenient to travel and carry, making cable management easier
- SATA to LP4 power cable adapter: Convert the IDE power supply in the chassis to 15pin serial power supply to solve the problem of serial power supply tension
- HDD extension power adapter cable: Provides an ideal power cord length of 20 cm
- This cable connects a 15 Pin SATA connector on the power supply to an IDE device which with the standard Molex LP4 4-Pin port
Product Features Provides 6 inches in cable length Connects a Serial ATA Hard Drive to a standard internal power connector – SATA (15 pin) to 4-pin Molex (LP4) Provide power to your Serial ATA hard drive through a standard Molex connection from your power supply Compliant with Serial ATA 3.0 standard. Power A Serial ATA Hard Drive From A Conventional LP4 Power Supply Connection This 6-inch, 4-pin (LP4) Molex to SATA power adapter cable features one 4-pin Molex (LP4) male connector and one female SATA power connector, allowing you to power a Serial ATA hard drive from a conventional LP4 connection. This eliminates the need to upgrade the computer power supply for compatibility with the SATA hard drive. Product Applications This product is ideal for desktop or servers that use Serial ATA Hard Drives. It enables connecting an internal SATA device to a power supply with only LP4 Molex connectors remaining.
There are no reviews yet.