- Perfect fit for a motherboard’s 2-pin power switch (Power SW) header
- Replacement for a broken or damaged power button switch/cable on a desktop computer
- Please ensure power in disconnected before installation
- Very easy to install, and no soldering required.Great for replacing the defective old power switch cable or for any novel project you might have in mind
- Excellent build quality, great for replacing the power switch cable as a Momentary reset switch cable and restart switch cable
Pack of 3: ATX PC Computer Motherboard Power Cable Switch On/Off/Reset Button Computer Cable If you want to replace a broken power switch cable or design your own case mod with this on/off switch cable then this Paruht SW power button wire is the best choice. Specification: Item: SW ON/OFF power Button Cable How to Use: 1. Plug the end marked with POWER SW in to the pin on the motherboard. 2. Connect the other to the case panel. Features: Contact type power switch cable, very suitable for replacing PC power switch cable and RESET restart switch cable. Perfectly applied to 2Pin main board power switch connector, no driver required, plug and play. With red and black two 48cm wires, easy to layout in the PC case. Suitable for ATX chassis, instantaneous reset switch cable and restart switch cable. Built to strict quality control standards, design improved for more durability. Very easy to install, and no soldering required. Specification: Material: ABS Model: ATX Computer Chassis Power Button Motherboard Jumper Switch Application: for ATX chassis Package List: 3pcs x PC power SW Switch Works with most desktop computer host cases with front panel button. Great as a replacement for your old or damaged ATX Power On Supply Power Switch. Easy to setup , Just connect the cable into the motherboard , and you can switch on power or reset the motherboard. Positive and negative leads are indicated with an arrow on the connector body. Connectors are labeled. Easy to setup, Just connect the cable into the motherboard, and you can switch on power or reset the motherboard Positive and negative leads are indicated with an arrow on the connector body. Connectors are label.